Why Use Us?
The industry requires compliance, but that doesn’t mean service should suffer as a result. Arivs prides itself on excelling at both compliance and customer service. We understand that your income comes from closing loans, and that means keeping your realtors and referrals satisfied.
With this in mind, here is what you get when you use Arivs:
• Arivs has an office run by appraisers and staff who live and work in your area. Your realtors and borrowers will have better trust and peace of mind because of this knowledge.
• Your local Arivs office knows your appraisers personally. As such, Arivs appraisers are more committed to getting Arivs appraisals done quickly and done right the first time.
• Appraisals with issues and Reconsiderations of Value are looked at by Arivs staff appraisers in the area so that they can work with the appraiser to ensure quality.
• Your local Arivs office is flexible and adept in solving appraisal problems and strategizing with your UWs.
• Arivs local staff provides more readily available support with real people who answer phones with a skill set that fosters the communication you need immediately.
• Arivs staff members work with appraisers to provide consistent, detailed status updates in live time.
Our Mission is to provide the highest quality appraisal management across the U.S.
We are the industry’s first and only appraisal management company that combines the strengths and resources of a national presence with the expertise and personal touch unique to local management.
Single Family Residential:
Form 1004 - Conventional
Form 1004 - FHA / USDA
Form 2055 - Exterior Only
Form 1073 - Conventional
Form 1073 - FHA / USDA
Form 1075 - Exterior Only
Form 1004C - Conventional
Form 1004C - FHA / USDA
Multi-Family (2-4 Unit):
Form 1025 - Conventional
Form 1025 - FHA / USDA
Form 442 - 1004D / CIR - HUD Form 92051
Conventional to FHA
FHA to Conventional
2055 / 1075 Exterior Only to Full 1004 / 1073
Form 1007 - Rent Schedule
Form 216 - Operating & Income Statement
Form 2075 - Desktop Property Inspection Report
Form 1004D - Appraisal Update
Complex Properties (Waterfront, Acreage, Custom, etc.)
All Inclusive Service Level
Our All Inclusive Service level includes everything you need to remain compliant:
Appraisal Reconsideration Process
Full Appraiser Independence Certificate
Basic Service Level
Our most basic form of appraisal and compliance support includes:
Limited Appraiser Independence Certificate
*Additional Fee Applies